- » DEA Office of Diversion Control
- » Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR 1300-1399
- » New DEA Registration Applications
- » Renewal DEA Registration Applications
- » Current List of Controlled Substances in Alphabetical Order
- » Virginia Board of Pharmacy Regulations
- » Virginia Board Registration Application
All individuals involved in the use of controlled substances must complete training prior to handling any controlled substance. Individuals can self-enroll on the Blackboard Training site here.
- Log into blackboard using your VCU eID and Password
- Click on Courses & Organizations link on the top of the page
- Under Course Search, type controlled substances and click Go
- Place cursor over appropriate course (for “Authorized Users” or “Registrant”) then click on the down arrow and select Enroll.
- After completion of the training module and quiz print a copy of your score.
- Authorized users should attach a copy of the score sheet to a completed Personnel Screening Form and give a copy to the Registrant to keep on file.
- Ms. Kuei-Lan (Amy) Chuang
- Assistant Director for Animal Research
- (804) 828-6587