- » DEA Office of Diversion Control
- » Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR 1300-1399
- » New DEA Registration Applications
- » Renewal DEA Registration Applications
- » Current List of Controlled Substances in Alphabetical Order
- » Virginia Board of Pharmacy Regulations
- » Virginia Board of Pharmacy Registration Application
All individuals involved in the use of controlled substances must complete training prior to handling any controlled substance. Individuals can self-enroll on the Blackboard Training site here.
- Log in to Blackboard using your VCU eID and Password
- Click on the Courses link on the top of the page
- Under Course Search, type controlled substances and click Go
- Place cursor over appropriate course, then click on the down arrow and select Enroll.
- After completion of the training course, print the page reflecting your score or the Course Completion Certificate.
- Authorized Users must provide Registrants with the page reflecting their score or their Course Completion Certificate, so that it can be kept with the Authorized Users’ Personnel Screening Forms.
Buprenorphine SR/SR LAB
- Ms. Kuei-Lan (Amy) Chuang
- Assistant Director for Animal Research
- (804) 828-6587