Clinical Trial Billing Compliance Course
The Clinical Trial Billing Compliance Course (CTBC) provides individuals with training on clinical research billing compliance and best practices. The learning community includes research personnel, budget developers, and others who collaborative work to ensure compliant billing.
The course is divided into 6 modules. Each module includes detailed content and may include images, supplemental materials (such as case studies), and a quiz. Modules vary in length, with each designed to take about 30 to 45 minutes to complete at the pace the learner prefers:
- Before the National Coverage Determination / The Clinical Trial Policy and Its Meaning
- Understanding the Term “Qualifying Clinical Trial” for Investigational Drugs and Devices
- Implementing a Clinical Trial Billing Compliance Program
- Study Document Synchronization
- Using a Coverage Analysis to Enhance Billing Accuracy and Claims Processing
- Coding Clinical Trial Activity Through the Insurance Claim
To access the Clinical Trial Billing Compliance Course:
If you already have a CITI login:
- Login with your CITI Username (VCU eID) at www.citiprogram.org, then scroll down to “Add A Course”
- Select the CRC - Advanced Course option to enroll.
If you do not have a CITI login:
- Please review information for New Subscribers
- Create new CITI long using your VCU e-ID as your username when you set up a new account.