Friday, October 20, 2017
Join us for a full day of presentations on topics covering post-award aspects of research and clinical trials.
Research Expo 2017 is free this year! The Office of Research and Innovation will be providing coffee and tea in the morning; pizza and salad for lunch, and another beverage break in the afternoon.
Register here to reserve your spot. Registration is limited to 115. Topics are listed under two different tracks (Clinical Trials and General Research).
Registration and networking begin at 8:00 a.m., and the final session ends at 4:00 p.m. Presentations begin at 8:30 am with a Keynote Address by Dr. John Ryan, Associate Vice President for Research Development.
The conference will be held at Biotech One on the first floor in the Ball conference room and on the third floor in Room 3060.
800 East Leigh Street, Richmond, VA 23298
Research Expo 2017 Presentations
- A Person's A Person, No Matter How Small
- Banner Insights
- Don't Let International Shipping Issues put a Freeze on your Research
- First Look - Wright Center Clinical Research Coordinator Education & Training Program
- Informatics Tools and Services Supporting the Clinical Research Life Cycle
- Monthly Reconciliations - Research Dashboard
- Pre, Post, and All the Ps in Between - A Department's Perspective
- Pre- to Post-Award Financial Activation of Clinical Trials
- True Stories from the Research Admin Trenches
- Understanding the Role of Post-Award Financial Management of Clinical Trials
If you have questions about this event, please contact:
You Lee Kim