RAMS Fall Forum
Friday, October 19, 2018
Join us at the Research Administration & Management Symposium Fall Forum (previously known as the Research Expo) for a full day of presentations covering topics from pre-proposal through award closeout.
RAMS Fall Forum is free to VCU faculty and staff. The Office of Research and Innovation will be providing coffee and tea in the morning, pizza and salad for lunch, and another beverage break in the afternoon.
Register here to reserve your spot. Registration is limited to 115. The day's presentations will be applicable to all VCU staff whose work involves research administration and management.
Registration & Networking (8:00 am – 8:30 am)
Morning Sessions (8:30 am - 12:15 pm)
- Opening Remarks by Vice President for Research and Innovation
- The Research Pathway
- Part 1: A Journey through VCU’s Electronic Research Systems
- Part 2: Choose Your Own Adventure/Meet the Experts
Lunch (12:15 pm - 1:00 pm)
Afternoon Sessions (1:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
- Rigor, Reproducibility, and Reporting in Research
- Part 1: VCU Data Science Laboratory
- Part 2: VCU Libraries
- Data Security in Research Administration
The conference will be held in the BioTech Center on the first floor in the Founders Conference Room.
800 East Leigh Street, Richmond, VA 23298
RAMS Fall Forum 2018 Presentations
- The Research Pathway: A Journey through VCU’s Research Systems
- Rigor, Reproducibility, and Reporting in Research, featuring:
- VCU Data Science Laboratory
- VCU Libraries
If you have questions about this event, please contact: