Integrity & Compliance
Integrity and Ethics
VCU is committed to fostering an environment of uncompromising integrity and ethical conduct in its research and research-related activities. Questions about any aspect of research integrity are encouraged. Contact the Office of Research Integrity and Ethics at ORIE@vcu.edu or email@example.com.
- » Conflicts of Interest in Research
- » Research Ethics Consultation
- » Research Misconduct
- » Research Integrity Notices
Responsible Conduct of Research
VCU is committed to the responsible conduct of research and holds its researchers to the highest ethical standards. Relevant policies, resources, and contacts can be found at the link below.
VCU is committed to carrying out its education and research projects in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, VCU policies and core values. Questions related to compliance requirements are encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- » Compliance Notices
- » Clinical Research Program
- » Export Control Laws and Trade Sanctions
- » Use of Controlled Substances in Research
- » Federal Whistleblower Protections
- » Meeting Information - CAR and RACM
- » Research Safety Committees
- » Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Use
- » Research Data Privacy